Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire

Personal favourite.

Excellent animation and style but it was the music and how it blended with the movie that caught my attention. I promptly bought the songs on the internet and I was surprised to find three versions of this song after the first couple of time I've seen it.

Keep on with the good work.

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

Breathtaking...

Perfectly made. I seriously believe this is the most well crafted Sticks flash I have ever seen since Animator vs. Animation. Keep on with the good work.

pandas BIG adventure pandas BIG adventure

Good Game

This game is good because not only is funny, as also adicting in the way that you want to know how it ends. I like the fact that its a satir to Doctor Who, not in the offensive way but in the comical way, because instead of a police phone box its a toilet. Keep doing games like this one, they're great games and if you do them as funny as this one i bet i'll play them.

OCD+ OCD+

Worthfull

My brother has just done the achievment of 10000 clicks, and then he fainted. I never laught so hard for thirty minutes in a row.

10/10

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Very educative...

And a fun game to play but as far as my dental records are concerned canines are made to tear flesh and I clearly still have four of those. Long live the Omnivores and their extreme adaptability.